IDLE IRONMAN is a great way to get the experience of a triathlon in small manageable stages throughout an entire month.
Date: February 12 - March 14
Early Registration: January 29 - February 11
Extended Registration: February 12 - 18
Cost: $20-Members $25-Extended Registration*
Ages: 13-15** & 16-older
1. The Idle Ironman Challenge covers the distance of an ironman triathlon (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile run) over 31 days.
2. Work with a Y wellness team member to create an individual completion plan.
3. Get involved in weekly group workouts led by staff and volunteers.
4. Half-Distance, Aquabike (Swim and Bike), Duathlon (Bike and Run) and Double Distance plans are also available.
5. Watch for weekly participant progress updates in the facility.
6. Earn a t-shirt upon completion.
*Extended registration participants are not guaranteed a t-shirt.
**13-15 yr. old participants must pass or show proof that they have passed the Teen Strength Training course. Please see the front desk at your Y for more information.