Nestled on 2,400 acres in the Arbuckle Mountains, YMCA Camp Classen provides the perfect setting for your family to escape and enjoy waterfalls, hiking, our fossil pit, wildlife and so much more.
Our cozy, bunk style cabins are equipped with central heat and air and include a half bath and can sleep up to 12 people. The long house style cabins sleep up to 20. Guests will need to bring their own bedding and toiletries.
Monday – Wednesday or Wednesday – Friday
Check In | 6 p.m.
Check Out | 2 p.m.
Cost | $400 up to four people | $75 per additional person | YMCA Members receive 10% discount
Trail Rides | $25 per person | minimum of four rides to open trails
- Cozy Cabins – bunk-style sleeping arrangements for up to 12 with half bath and access to the main shower house
- Long-house Cabins – bunk-style sleeping arrangement for up to 14, with full bath
- Meals included
- First full day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Second day: Brunch
- Guests must bring their own bedding and toiletries
Activities (availability may vary)
- Self-led hiking and fishing
- Swimming – afternoon of full camp day, weather permitting
- Chickasaw National Recreation Area
- Turner Falls
- Crossbar Ranch ATV Park