The YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City is offering emergency daily, weekday childcare to parents who work in the Essential Critical Infrastructure and are required to report to work and do not have access to other care. This service is in place to assist during this community crisis and is a temporary function of the YMCA.
Ages 5 to 12 | Rate $25 per day | Hours 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Financial assistance available.
Online registration closes at 8 p.m. nightly. If you need to register after 8 p.m., please call 405.224.0655.
Ages 0 to 4 | Rates $180 to $235/week depending on child’s age | Hours 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Register for infant/toddler care by calling 405.224.0655.
Learn more about the program.
What to Expect
- Facilities cleaned every hour.
- Small groups with a 1:5 ratio.
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up, parents will not be allowed in our facilities.
- Child’s temperature will be taken during drop-off.
- Activities that encourage movement, stimulate the mind and are really fun!
- Breakfast and lunch provided. (Excludes Stillwater YMCA)
- And so much more!
Questions or need assistance with registering? Please call 405.224.0655.
YMCA facilities will only be open and available for this program.
In partnership with