The YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City impacts our community in ways you may have never imagined. We are a community building organization that relies on financial contributions to help provide critical services within our community. Yep, we are more than a gym and swim.
We are changing lives through feeding programs, enrichment activities, social groups, volunteer opportunities, young adult programs, senior activities and community partnerships.
The Y was built by and for our community.
- More than 27,507 kids learned about teamwork, leadership and sportsmanship through Y youth sports.
- Ensuring kids are safe in and around water is a top priority. Through our aquatics program, 13,218 kids learned valuable water safety practices and swim techniques.
- During the year, the Y hosted 29 feeding sites and served 136,727 meals and snacks filling the tummies of 2,140 kids.
- With over 592 group exercise classes held weekly, we had 443,026 participants dance, stretch, lift and sweat their way to better health.
- More than 32,515 military members and their families enjoyed a relaxing environment while traveling, at the Military Welcome Center located at Will Rogers World Airport.
- Through the member-led Togetherhood® program, 536 volunteers spent 1,261 hours completing 19 non-Y related impact projects across our community.