Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively impacts the lives of people in your community. Imagine sharing your passions and unique talents to build a better future for yourself and others. This is what it means to work at the Y.
The Y offers more than a job. We offer the chance to make a difference in a fun, flexible environment, where our mission and values drive every decision we make.
At the YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City, we have a wide variety of part and full-time positions across the metro area.
About our Benefits
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Group Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance paid by the YMCA
- Generous retirement plan
- Flex spending account for Healthcare and Dependent Care expenses
- YMCA Household Membership
- Discounted YMCA program fees
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
Part-time employee benefits include:
- Membership and program discounts
- Retirement plan participation (after minimum requirements are met)
Equal Opportunity Employer
The YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, age or veteran status. The YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please visit your nearest YMCA and a staff member will be able to assist you. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.