Availability | Friday 6-8 p.m. | Saturday 6-8 p.m. | Sunday, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Cost | $150 Members | $200 Non-Members
What’s Included – 2 Hours at the Highland Park Pool, including YMCA Lifeguards.
Rules & Restrictions
Party takes place first, then swim or gym. YMCA pool rules apply. Pool is open to Y members during party time.
Must visit the branch to book the party. Full payment is due at the time of booking.
May set up 30-minutes prior to the party.
Cost covers 50 swimmers. An extra fee of $50 per Lifeguard if more are needed based on number of swimmers.
Must clean up following the party.
Must bring in your own food and drink.
Rules for All Rentals
- All rentals involving youth must have one adult 21 years or older for every ten youth through age 17.
- Alcohol, tobacco, firearms and drug use are not permitted on the premises, including the parking lot.
- The lifeguard cage and other restricted areas are off limits.
- The YMCA Staff reserves the right to dismiss any participant from the building or grounds for abuse of privileges.
- Supervision of the parking lot is also the responsibility of the applicant.
- YMCA facilities are to be used by the group renting the area and will not be open to the general public.
- Cancellations will be mailed and may take 10 days to two weeks to process. A cancellation fee of $25 will be charged for all cancellations.
- There will not be refunds for “no shows” the day of the rental agreement date.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a parent when in the pool. Children must be able to pass a swim test to be in the pool by themselves.
- It is agreed that the applicant is responsible for supervision of all persons related to this event. The applicant will assume financial responsibility for damages beyond normal usage. Supervision of the parking lot is also the responsibility of the applicant.
Contact | Katelyn Hinkle, [email protected] | 405 282 8206