Y-CORPS Teen Leadership Retreat
- Y-CORPS LEADERSHIP RETREAT FLYER
- Y-CORPS LEADERSHIP RETREAT Youth Code of Conduct & Permission Slip
- Medication Release form
Arrive at the YMCA Association Office in between 8:00am – 8:20am on Wednesday, March 18th
We will travel to Turner Falls and Camp Classen in YMCA mini-buses.
We will return to the YMCA Association Office by 4:00pm on Friday, March 20th
- Go to Turner Falls and Explore
- Unpack at Camp Classen
- Leadership Breakouts
- Campfire and S’more’s
Thursday and Friday:
- Community Service Projects
- More Leadership Breakouts
- Tomahawk and Speer Throwing
- Yummy meals
- More S’more’s
- Scavenger Hunt
- Even more Leadership Breakouts
- Warren Exploration
- Team Building
- Horseback Riding – Optional
*All Activities are weather permitting
What to Pack!
· Bedding! – This could be a sleeping bag OR twin sheets, blanket and pillow!
· Bathroom items– Towels, shampoo soap, shower flip flops, tooth brush, tooth paste, etc
· Clothes – comfy, play clothes for each day, one extra set of clothes in case you get wet or muddy, at least two pairs of shoes for the same reason.
· Close toe shoes required
· Jacket and hat for the bonfires
· Bug Spray
· Water Bottle
· Great Attitude
If you are horseback riding, you will need to bring pants/jeans and closed toed shoes.
*Cell Phones are allowed at your own liability, however we will ask that they don’t have them out during activities.