Norris Williams, Edmond YMCA Sports Director
Jersey Cost/Fitting Dates
$15 Green & White Reversible YMCA All Sports Jersey. Jerseys are available at the front desk at either Mitch Park or Rankin. This is for the age divisions of 3U thru 8U.
Custom Uniform Packages for 10U and 12U Baseball only. Those are $30. Includes Jersey, Hat, Pants and Socks. We will not be doing in person fittings for this summer season. Please email jersey sizes to Norris Williams, nwi[email protected]
The Developmental League is the standard YMCA League. It will have an emphasis on the development and understanding of the game of baseball and softball. Officials will be more lenient and assist in helping the child learn. The season consists of eight games, with no YMCA provided practice locations. The League is open to children ages 3-12. The Baseball/T-ball league is co-ed and the Softball league is for girls only. Age groups may be combined, depending on registration. Games will be played in the Edmond area. YMCA sports leagues are divided by the age of the participants. The age cut off is how old the child was on August 31, 2020.
This website is used for schedules, standings and other information on Edmond YMCA Sports.
The YMCA uses volunteer coaches to provide leadership to the community through structured athletic activities. If you are interested in coaching, please contact the Sports Department for more information.
- Summer League Coaches Meeting will be on Thursday, May 20th at 6:45pm. Information in regards to the meeting will be sent out to coaches closer the week of May 10th.
- If you have not heard from a coach by May 27th, please email the Edmond YMCA Sports Department.
- Games will start as early as June 7th. (Games played on Weeknights & Saturdays). Game Schedules will be released at least one week prior to the start of games on quickscores.com/ymcaokc
- Practice times and locations are up to the Head Coach.
- Season will end by July 31st. It is an 8 game regular season for 8U and below. There will be an end of season tournament for 10U/12U Baseball and Softball.
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
It is the policy of the YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City that no person be denied membership or program participation due to the inability to pay. Funds for financial assistance are provided through the United Way and the YMCA’s Annual Support Campaign.