Marli Bartlett- Sports Director
Adante Gardner- Sports Coordinator
Divisions 8 & Under
$15 Green & White Reversible YMCA All Sports Jersey
Jerseys are available at the front desk at either Bethany or Rockwell Plaza
Fall Flag Football Age Cut Off & Divisions
YMCA sports leagues are divided by the age of the participants. A valid birth certificate may be required for tournament play. The age cut off is how old the child was on August 31, 2020. Age groups may be combined, depending on registration. Gender specific divisions will be offered where available and may be combined into co-ed divisions.
The YMCA uses volunteer coaches to provide leadership to the community through structured athletic activities. If you are interested in coaching, please contact the Sports Department for more information or visit the Coach & Parent Resources Tab at www.quickscores.com/ymcaokc
- Coaches Meeting will be at 7:00 pm on Thursday August 25th, 2020. Meeting will be virtual, so information will be sent out closer to the meeting date Parents will receive all information needed via email.
- If you have not heard from a coach by August 30th, 2020, please contact Marli Bartlett- [email protected]
- Practices Begin week of August 24th, 2020 (1 practice per week). Coaches will determine the practice day, time and location.
- Games Begin September 12th, 2020 (Games will be played on Friday & Saturday)
- Season will end by November 21st, 2020.