Norris Williams – Sports Director
Beginning for the Fall of 2022, we will be switching to a NEW Green and White All Sport Jersey for all leagues at the YMCA. All participants will need to purchase this new jersey starting with the Fall 2022 season, as the old ones will no longer be used. They will be $25 and will be available for purchase no earlier than August, 29th 2022.
Fall Flag Football Age Cut Off & Divisions
YMCA sports leagues are divided by the age of the participants. A valid birth certificate may be required for tournament play. The age cut off is how old the child was on August 31, 2022. Age groups may be combined, depending on registration. Gender specific divisions will be offered where available and may be combined into co-ed divisions.
The YMCA uses volunteer coaches to provide leadership to the community through structured athletic activities. If you are interested in coaching, please contact the Sports Department for more information or visit the Coach & Parent Resources Tab at www.quickscores.com/ymcaokc
- Coaches Meeting will be at 7:30 pm on Tuesday August 16 2022. Meeting will be in person at your branch, so information will be sent out closer to the meeting date. Parents will receive all information needed via email.
- If you have not heard from a coach by August 23 2022, please contact Norris Williams, [email protected]
- Practices Begin week of August 29 2022 (1 practice per week). Coaches will determine the practice day, time and location.
- Games Begin September 9/10, 2022 (Games will be played on Friday & Saturday. Games may occur on other weeknights if necessary). It will be an 8 game regular season. Travel to other branches or off sites may occur.
- Season will end by November 12 2022