Youth (12 & under)
Teen (ages 13-19)
Up to two adults and all children through 23 years of age living in household.
Chickasha Area Y Branch Only Adult
Chickasha Area Y Branch Only Household
Guthrie Y Branch Only Adult
Guthrie Y Branch Only Household
- YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City memberships are valid at all of our locations.
- Joining fees are a non-refundable, one-time charge as long as membership remains continuous.
- Memberships are not transferable to other individuals and may be revoked for inappropriate behavior or not abiding by the rules, regulations and policies of the Y.
- Free Developmental Youth Sports with Household Memberships
- Free Group Exercise Classes
- Free Child Watch childcare, up to 2 hours, while you workout
- Free Working on Wellness consultation with a Certified Personal Trainer
- Reduced rates for Y programming
- Free towel service
- Nationwide Membership, use any participating YMCA when you travel
- Fitness Tracker and Challenge App
- Monthly payment is available through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or via credit card.
- Your first monthly payment, which is pro-rated from the day you join, plus the joining fee is required when joining.
- Automatic withdrawals are made on the 1st or 15th day of each month.
- If membership payment is returned for insufficient funds (NSF), your payment amount will be collected electronically along with a $25 NSF service fee.
- Annual payment is available.
Cancellations require a written notice seven days prior to your draft date. Members are responsible for reviewing bank statements to verify their draft cancellation and notifying us within 60 days if draft has failed to terminate. No refunds will be given beyond 60 days.
Cancellations can be made by visiting a local branch or emailing the Membership Director at your home branch. Find your home branch contact information on our locations page.
We offer financial assistance on a need basis. Recipients of financial assistance receive full member benefits. Download the financial assistance application and bring the form, along with your most recent 1040 or other documents showing income to any of our 15 branches.