Our members’ and staff’s health and safety are at the forefront of all we do. Therefore, we’ve made adjustments within our facility and to our guidelines for use. Learn more about our cleaning and safety guidelines below.
What to Expect
The information below is subject to change at anytime as new information and resources become available.
- All YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City Y locations will require face coverings or masks for all employees but know we are smiling from ear to ear because we are happy to see you.
- All YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City Y locations recommend face coverings or masks for all members and participants who are 11 years old and up- except during physical activity.
- No Contact Check-in
- On your first visit back, stop at the front desk to set-up your digital membership card that can be downloaded to your phone and scanned for future visits.
- Check-ins can also be done verbally. No keypads will be available.
- Face coverings will be available at the front desk for $1per mask and limited to one per day.
- Social distancing is required.
- Safety Breaks throughout the day to allow for total area disinfection.
- High touch areas will be disinfected regularly throughout the day
- Limited number of participants in the fitness area at one time.
- Participants should continue to disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Participants should continue to wash hands before and after working out.
- Y staff will be stationed throughout the facility to assist with disinfecting equipment and to answer questions regarding new guidelines.
- Group Exercise classes will be limited based on size of studios, to allow for social distancing between participants.
- SilverSneakers classes are available with limited capacity.
- Indoor running tracks are open, but require social distancing.
- Hot tub is available with limited capacity.
- Towels will be available however participants are encouraged to bring their own towel.
- Locker rooms will be available and will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- Members using the locker room showers will be required to disinfect after use with provided disinfectant.
- Participants are asked to stay in designated areas. Parts of our facilities are being used for Summer Day Camp.
To ensure members’ health and safety, as well as enjoyment of our facilities, we will continue to review and update these guidelines regularly to remain in line with federal, state and local guidelines.