Our members’ and staff’s health and safety are at the forefront of all we do. Therefore, we’ve made adjustments within our facility and to our guidelines for use. Learn more about our cleaning and safety guidelines below.
What to Expect
The information below is subject to change at anytime as new information and resources become available.
- All staff, members and visitors to our facilities will be required to have their temperature taken upon entering the building.
- All locations within the City of Oklahoma City limits require face coverings or masks for all members, participants (11 years old and up) and staff – except during physical activity. (Locations not affected included Bethany YMCA, Chickasha Area YMCA, Guthrie YMCA, Midwest City YMCA, Mitch Park YMCA and Rankin YMCA)
- All members, participants and staff at the Stillwater YMCA are required to wear face coverings or masks – except during physical activity.
- All members and participants are required to sign an updated waiver prior to using the facility, one time only.
- No Contact Check-in
- On your first visit back, stop at the front desk to set-up your digital membership card that can be downloaded to your phone and scanned for future visits.
- Check-ins can also be done verbally. No keypads will be available.
- Y staff will be wearing face masks/coverings, but know we are smiling from ear to ear because we are happy to see you.
- Face coverings will be available at the front desk for $1per mask and limited to one per day.
- Social distancing, minimum of six feet, is required.
- Safety Breaks throughout the day to allow for total area disinfection.
- High touch areas will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Limited number of participants in the fitness area at one time.
- Some equipment will not be available to allow for social distancing and disinfecting procedures.
- Participants must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Participants must wash hands before and after working out.
- Y staff will be stationed throughout the facility to assist with disinfecting equipment and to answer questions regarding new guidelines.
- Group Exercise classes will be limited based on size of studios, to allow for at least six feet between participants.
- Basketball gyms are limited to 5 v 5 with up to five participants waiting on the sideline.
- SilverSneakers classes are available with limited capacity.
- Indoor running tracks are open, but require social distancing.
- Hot tub is available with limited capacity.
- Water fountains are not available, however no-touch water bottle fill stations are available. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Towels will be available however participants are encouraged to bring their own towel.
- Locker rooms will be available and will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- Members using the locker room showers will be required to disinfect after use with provided disinfectant.
- Participants are asked to stay in designated areas. Parts of our facilities are being used for Summer Day Camp.
To ensure members’ health and safety, as well as enjoyment of our facilities, we will continue to review and update these guidelines regularly to remain in line with federal, state and local guidelines.